Tata Steel to pay ₹51 a share
Shares of Tata Steel, Tata Power Company, Tata Exlsi, Tata Chemicals and Tinplate Company of India have turned ex-date for final dividends on Wednesday.
While Tata Steel had announced a final dividend of ₹51 a share, Tata Elxsi will pay ₹42.50 a share to its shareholders. Tata Chemicals had approved ₹12.50, Tinplate Company ₹4 and Tata Power ₹1.75 a share. Investors who buy these companies’ shares from Thursday will not be eligible to receive the dividends.
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
- We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
- Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.