Entertainment News

TikTok star Cole Carrigan addresses new Kanye rumour

TikTok star Cole Carrigan has issued an apology to Kanye West and Kim Kardashian after he was hit with a cease-and-desist letter from West’s ex-bodyguard.Page Six reported on Friday that Carrigan — a makeup influencer with nearly 350,000 followers — posted claims on the social media platform that West’s one-time bodyguard, Steve Stanulis, arranged a…

TikTok star Cole Carrigan has issued an apology to Kanye West and Kim Kardashian after he was hit with a cease-and-desist letter from West’s ex-bodyguard.

Page Six reported on Friday that Carrigan — a makeup influencer with nearly 350,000 followers — posted claims on the social media platform that West’s one-time bodyguard, Steve Stanulis, arranged a meeting for Carrigan and West at a W Hotel in November.

Stanulis’ lawyer slammed Carrigan’s allegations as “completely and entirely false.”

He added that Stanulis “denies, in the strongest terms, all of these false and defamatory statements,” and said West’s onetime bodyguard had never heard of Carrigan.

RELATED: Jeffree Star breaks silence on Kanye rumour

On Sunday, Carrigan posted a video of himself with the cease-and-desist letter apologising to West and Kardashian, and — while he didn’t go so far as to say he made up the story about West — he said he put the information out there because West “voted for Trump.”

“In order to for me to stay out of court and not get sued, I have to issue an apology to Mr. West and Kim Kardashian West,” the TikToker says in the clip.

“So hi, Kim, if you’re watching this, I am so sorry, I honestly did this for the simple fact that your husband voted for Trump, and we simply can’t have that clownery in America, so you’re welcome.”

He adds: “Second of all, I hope this doesn’t ruin the chances of me getting on the KKW p.r. list, because I’ve been dying for those contour sticks.”

RELATED: Kim is going for full custody of kids

KKW is Kardashian’s beauty line, which recently closed a $A260 million deal with Coty.

Stanulis told Page Six he stopped working for West in 2016. Sources also told Page Six that West had never heard of, or met, Carrigan.

Stanulis, who became a filmmaker, is working on his latest movie, Red Money.

Stanulis’ legal letter demanded Carrigan make an apology to him, as well as West and Kardashian, and stop posting about him. (Carrigan never named Stanulis in his posts, but did include his image and name with some alleged direct messages.)

It was first reported last week that West and Kardashian were headed for divorce.

There have subsequently been wild, unconfirmed fan rumours online about the pair.

This article originally appeared on the New York Post and is reproduced here with permission.

About the author

cvxgBWcuFA

Leave a Comment