Popular brands like FILA, OPSM, Peter Alexander and T2 are on board to help Aussie online shoppers save big this year, and you can even get deals on a new car.
In a world first, Volkswagen and Subaru will be offering deals to customers that buy a vehicle online through Click Frenzy’s Main Event, with final fulfilment of the order by the dealer.
The available deals will visible on the individual car websites.
Volkswagen will have an exclusive offer on the T-Cross 85TSI Style and shoppers can also get two years of free servicing when they purchase a Care Plan.
One lucky person who buys a selected Volkswagen passenger vehicle during the sale will win a new VW T-Roc 140TSI Sport.
As for Subaru, selected demonstrator models will be available and those who buy online will get three years of free scheduled servicing and three years free roadside assistance.
The specific models available and prices for each will not be known until the sale starts.
Running for 53-hours, the online mega sale has over 4000 deals from more than 800 Australian and global brands, including Dyson, Big W, Dell, House, Adidas and Myer.
Some lucky shoppers will get their hands on more than 30 products that will be 99 per cent off, including Apple Airpods Pro sold for $4, a GHD for $2 and an Air Fryer for just $1.
The Main Event will begin the second the clock strikes 7pm (AEDT) on Tuesday and will end on midnight on Thursday.
NCA NewsWire can also exclusively reveal Adore Beauty will offer 20 per cent discounts on The Beauty Chef products, Marks and Spencer will have 25 per cent off womenswear and menswear, homewares at Harris Scarfe will have a 40-60 per cent deal, MJ Bale will have up to 75 per cent off storewide and customers can get 50 per cent off of Bevilles Jewellery.
Dell will also offer 40 per cent off its Vostro 15 7000 Business Laptop and its Inspiron 15 7000 Laptop.
Click Frenzy’s Managing Director Grant Arnott labelled the calibre of retailers, brands and deals across all categories as “mind-blowing”.
“This is the ultimate showcase of the best of Australian digital retail, and shoppers are going to be blown away with the range as well as the hugely exciting promotions we have in store,” he said.
“Six months ago, we saw Click Frenzy’s Mayhem event set all kinds of records in the middle of the pandemic, which resulted in 120 per cent traffic growth and over 2 million shoppers diving in. And Mayhem is the little brother – the Main Event will be humungous.
“Conditions are perfect for a true netbuster, with those federal tax cuts about to kick in, more Aussies returning to work, particularly in Victoria, and the e-commerce wave rolling on.
“Online shoppers are also being warned to shop early to avoid the expected delivery crush in December, with 78 per cent of shoppers choosing to start their shopping earlier this year.”
Shoppers are encouraged to become a Click Frenzy Member and register on the site for free to in order to jump online 30 minutes before everyone else and access special deals, like the Go Wild 99 per cent off.
Only those members will see a pop up when the deals go live and Click Frenzy’s emails during the event will drop clues on when that could be.
Frenzy Bucks will also be on offer where the first 200 members to spend more than $250 will be eligible for $250 cashback.
The next 1000 to spend that amount will be eligible for $50 cashback.
Here are just some of the deals you can expect to see:
• Sheridan Outlet: 60 per cent off all Sheridan and 30 per cent off pillows & quilts
• 2XU: Up to 65 per cent off
• Bose: Up to 50 per cent on select products; ranging from noise cancelling headphones to portable Bluetooth speakers
• The Athlete’s Foot:
Up to 40 per cent off a range of footwear from ASICS, Brooks, Adidas, Nike & more
25 per cent off all clothing (excludes socks)
• Hertz: Get 21 per cent off when you book for travel in 2021
Unmissable savings across homewares, electrical and fashion
30 per cent off christmas trees, decor and decorations
• Surfstitch: 25 per cent off almost everything
• House: Extra 25 per cent off site wide including sale. Save up to 75 per cent off RRP
• Dell: Up to 40 per cent off on selected items
• Globite: 30 per cent off site wide
ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 7 54 per cent off RRP
ThinkPad T495s 50 per cent off RRP
• Forty Winks: 50 per cent off selected big brand mattresses
• Vinomofo: Up to 70 per cent off on the best wine deals
• RedBalloon: Save $25 on all RedBalloon experiences site wide when you spend $149 or more
• Fossil: 25 per cent off
• Hype DC: 20 per cent off all Nike & Dr Martens
• Priceline: Save up to 75 per cent on a massive range of clearance makeup
• Gorman: Up to 70 per cent off online exclusives
• YSL Beauty: Receive 20 per cent off an exclusive curation of bundles and complimentary luxury wrapping
• T2: Up to 50 per cent off selected items
• Canningvale: Up to 70 per cent off site wide
• Spotlight: Up to 40 per cent manchester and home decor products
• Koala Bamboo: 30-75 per cent off storewide