Lifestyle News

Priest ‘films porn act’ inside church

A Catholic archbishop has burned an altar after the church’s priest allegedly had an S&M threesome on it.Reverend Travis Clark was arrested last week on public obscenity charges, as were two professional dominatrixes who allegedly had sex with him inside Saints Peter and Paul Roman Catholic Church in Pearl River, New Orleans, The Sun reports.“His…

A Catholic archbishop has burned an altar after the church’s priest allegedly had an S&M threesome on it.

Reverend Travis Clark was arrested last week on public obscenity charges, as were two professional dominatrixes who allegedly had sex with him inside Saints Peter and Paul Roman Catholic Church in Pearl River, New Orleans, The Sun reports.

“His desecration of the altar in the church was demonic, and I am infuriated by his actions,” New Orleans Archbishop Gregory Aymond said in a video statement released on the Archdiocese’s website. He has since removed him from the ministry.

RELATED: X-rated video filmed in tiny public library

The “demonic” rendezvous reportedly included sex toys, role play, and the priest partially clothed in his vestments, as well as lighting and a tripod-mounted camera to film the whole thing.

His two alleged guests were dominatrixes for hire – Mindy Dixon, alias “Lady Vi,” 41, who tweets under the handle @Satanatrix, and Melissa Cheng, 23, who goes by “Empress Ming”.

The three were arrested because police say their “obscene acts” on the altar were visible from the street, NOLA.com reported.

RELATED: Men who cheat have this physical trait

Public obscenity is illegal in Louisiana and carries a sentence as high as three years in prison or a $2500 ($A3400) fine.

News of Rev Clark’s arrest came on the heels of a completely separate scandal in the Archdiocese of New Orleans, as another former priest, Pat Wattigny, had admitted to sexually abusing a minor in 2013.

Wattigny had been under investigation since February for sending inappropriate texts to a student at the high school where he had been a chaplain. Archbishop Aymond permanently removed Wattigny from public ministry last week.

Aymond also removed the former priest Clark from ever working in the priesthood again days after his arrest and condemned both men in the same breath in a videorecorded speech transmitted to parishioners.

“What has happened concerning Pat Wattigny and Travis Clark is unacceptable. It’s sinful, and it cannot be tolerated,” Archbishop Aymond said. “Let me be clear: Both were removed from ministry immediately and will never serve again in Catholic ministry.”

RELATED: Church’s raunchy road sign has jaws dropping

On Saturday, “Lady Vi” tweeted out her own statement from her lawyer saying she and her colleague had done nothing wrong – stressing that all alleged acts were committed by consenting adults.

“It is very regrettable that ‘Lady Vi’ and ‘Empress Ming’ are being presented to the world as criminals when, in fact, they have done nothing wrong,” the statement said, adding that all parties were consenting adults behind closed doors.

“I understand that people may be upset by this situation, but that does not make this conduct illegal or criminal in any way.”

As for the church altar, it is reportedly slated to be replaced next week.

This article originally appeared on The Sun and was reproduced with permission

Leave a Comment

X

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a novel coronavirus.