Convicted drug smuggler Schapelle Corby is in hotel isolation in Brisbane after an early exit from her reality TV appearance.
The 43-year-old will appear on Channel 7 action show SAS Australia, but reportedly was one of the first to exit the show.
The program is new to Australian screens, based off a UK action contest where participants undergo boot camps similar to ones the Special Air Service experience.
Ex-special forces soldiers will be hosting the challenges. They will not be told who the celebrities are.
Other participants so far announced to appear on the show are the rugby star Nick Cummins, former iron woman Candice Warner, comedian Merrick Watts and PR queen Roxy Jacenko.
The Daily Telegraph reported this month that Corby and Jacenko were the first to leave the show, just days into filming.
Corby was photographed on the balcony of a room at the Rydges South Bank hotel in Brisbane on Saturday.
The Courier Mail reports the celebs were paid up to $150,000 each to appear on the Channel 7 show filmed in the NSW Snowy Mountains.
After entering Queensland, Corby would have been required to go into hotel quarantine as part of border restrictions.
Corby spoke about why she decided to appear on the reality TV show earlier this month.
“We go into the SAS as a number, not a name, which is significant for me because I won’t be Schapelle Corby, I will just be a human being,” Corby said.
“I think I’ll discover that I’m stronger than I am, that I think I am. I’m hoping to discover life and to discover myself.”
Corby was convicted for smuggling 4.2kg of marijuana into Indonesia in a boogie board bag and spent nine years imprisoned in Bali.