Guidance and tools to help school administrators make decisions, protect their students and staff, and communicate with their communities.
Guidance and Planning Documents
- Preparing K-12 School Administrators for a Safe Return to School
- Cloth Face Coverings in Schools
- Screening Students for Symptoms
- Interim Guidance for Administrators of US K-12 Schools and Child Care Programs
- Considerations for Schools
- Considerations for K-12 Schools: Readiness and Planning Toolpdf icon
- Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools, and Homes
- Guidance for Cleaning & Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Business, Schools, and Homespdf icon
- Guidance Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Interim Considerations for K-12 School Administrators for SARS-CoV-2 Testing
- Strategies for Protecting K-12 School Staff from COVID-19
- Support for Teens and Young Adults
- What School Nutrition Professionals and Volunteers at Schools Need to Know about COVID-19
user md chat light icon
A tool to help you make decisions and seek appropriate medical care
COVID-19 Stop the Spread of Germs
What You Need to Know about Handwashing
Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease
I Had COVID-19, But No Symptoms. When Can I Be with Others?
I Think or Know I Had COVID-19, and I Had Symptoms. When Can I Be with Others?
Youth Sports Video: Quick Tips to Protect Players from COVID-19
Last Updated Aug. 4, 2020