This page may be updated as new resources become available.
An electronic guide, self-paced asynchronous eLearning, or live training (whether through videoconference or a live course on a learning management system) describing jurisdiction-specific protocols and resources is suggested, along with opportunities to answer contact tracers’ questions via teleconference and an online frequently asked questions (FAQ) document that is regularly updated based on teleconference discussions and other feedback from the field.
- Receiving assignments
- Documenting calls
- Specifics of local processes and data collection
- Working with non-English-speaking contacts
- Working with contacts who have communication-impairments
- Follow-up resources for contacts
- Discussion of how contact tracers should share insights from the field – points of contact, regular check-in calls or webinars, online FAQ, etc.