Waves of white foam blanketed Marina Beach in Chennai, India over the weekend, attracting local children who were seen playing in the froth.But local reports say the foam is toxic, caused by pollutants in sewage mixing with sea water and frothed up by waves.One local pollution control official told the Indian Express newspaper that authorities…

Waves of white foam blanketed Marina Sea dash in Chennai, India over the weekend, attracting native teens who were seen playing within the froth.

But native experiences enlighten the foam is toxic, introduced on by pollution in sewage mixing with sea water and frothed up by waves.

One native pollution support watch over legitimate educated the Indian Affirm newspaper that authorities hoped that the pollution within the water would subside “within a day or two”.

About the author

NewsRoom Paperdabba